Sunday, November 15, 2009

17-18 yr old guys?

Or men who remember when they were that old:



1. Are (were) you able to grown any amount of facial hair? (including only stubble)



2. If yes, then:



a. How much facial hair do (did) you have (i.e. how often did you shave)



b. Are (Were) you able to grow any sort of facial hair structure (beard, moustache, sideburns, etc.)?



17-18 yr old guys?

im 21



1.only bum fluff on my chin



2.a.not very much, only have to have every 3-4 days



b. no coz hair 2 fine



17-18 yr old guys?

I started shaving when I was 16, just peach fuzz then, only about once a week or so, gradually more often, every day by the time I was in college. I never let it grow out, so I don't know how much hair I had. The older I've gotten, the heavier my beard has gotten. Also I didn't have hair on my chest at all in college, not until at least in my 30's. It seems to have slid down off the top of my head and up from my legss, and down over the rest of my body, including my ears!



17-18 yr old guys?

I'm 20 now.



1. Yes I was, I was a beast when I was 18, and still am.



2. I was able to grow any sort of facial hair, to any style I wished, but I keep a goatee.



a. I have a great deal of facial hair, and probably have to shave 2 or 3 times a week to keep it smooth.



b. I was able to grow any sort of facial hair structure, and have experimented with full beard and chops, but I prefer a thin goatee.



17-18 yr old guys?

Yes. I had a full beard at that age and still do.



17-18 yr old guys?

I am 17 and I only can grow hair on my chin and upper lip. It started growing around the time I turned 17. I shave about every 3 days, otherwise the hair is noticable.



17-18 yr old guys?

Sorry not a guy, but my boyfriends 18 so i can tell you what he does:



1. he can grow stuble



2. is mainly under his chin and sideburns, he has to shave everyday/every other day, he could get away with every other day i reckon.



3. Err he hasn't attempted so don't know sorry, i think he could grow a beard..... eww lol (soz personal preference!)



17-18 yr old guys?

1. Yes



2a. At the age of 15 I had a full mustache!



2b. Beard came in slower, but was able to grown a full beard by the time I was 20.



17-18 yr old guys?

I was shaving my beard daily at 15 and had porkchop style sideburns. Couple of other guys in my class were shavers too then, but most didn't start really having decent beard growth until 16 or 17; blonde guys seem to be the last to have any facial hair, if any of significance. All depends on your race and ethnicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment