Friday, November 13, 2009

Threading outcome...?

Well, I would like to remove facial hair throuh threading and I have to say, I do have quiet a bit of facial hair.



I checked with a salon nearby and it is $25 for the whole face. Can I find a better price...I will check with another I guess, but if you do; how much do you pay?



Also, I'm wondering of sort of the 'outcome' as how the hair will grow back and if it just grows back I go back to the salon? I was thinking of using a hair removal cream maybe and some I forgot the exact brand, but it's a cream that delays or something hair growth - but I'm not so sure about that. I'm just thinking about going and getting it thread again.



I just really would like to know how the hair grows back and if you just go back after two weeks or whenever the hair comes back.



Threading outcome...?

IT WOULD COST YOU ABOUT 25 EVERY MONTH iTS WORTH IT CREAMS ARE CHEMICALS NOT GOOD FOR SKIN HAIR WILL GROW BACK FINER EACH TIME FOLLICLE WEAKENS . YOU WONT FIND MUCH CHEAPER

No comments:

Post a Comment