Sunday, November 15, 2009

Male/ New haircut maybe short?

Basically I am getting a new haircut soon but ussually I always get a it done very badly. The thing I hate most about my long hair is having it blow in the wind and having to take a shower for it to look normal. So basically I'm gonna go the very short hair route which seems to be in style these days. Maybe I'll even try to grow some messy facial hair. However my hair isn't thick like an middle eastern persons so I'm worried that too much of my scalp will be revealed which may be very possible since I have dark hair. What should I ask my barber to do? They always ask for number clip or somthing but I just give them a random number. I want somthing like this http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/50818347....



So how should I ask my barber? Remember my hair isn't that thick.



Male/ New haircut maybe short?

Try this style



http://www.slickville.com/sections/resid...



Male/ New haircut maybe short?

When they ask for a clipper number, it refers to the guard on the razor they use to cut your hair. It determines how much hair is left once they've cut it. For example, most guards use similar size guards such as 1/16", 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1" guards. Your best bet is to print that picture and take it to your barber. Since your hair isn't very thick as you say, you may want a higher guard number. Hope that helps a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment