Sunday, November 15, 2009

Shaving question X_x?

Ok, I'm 19, and I apparantly just suck at shaving.



My facial hair grows out pretty full and it suxs to shave.



Newayz, I shave w/ the grain like ur supposed to but that doesn't do much. After I shave w/ the grain I shave against it (yes, I know its bad... but thats the best method 4 me...) that gets the remaining hair, but not totally still... I used to shave w/ the grain first, idk if that could've made my facial hair impossible to shave down smooth.



Idk, I just want a smooth cut w/ no redness or nicks... I use warm water b4 my shave and cold after (cold 2 close pores).



WTF am I doin wrong?!?!



Heck, does ne1 have ne hair removal stuff thats cheap and can be done at home?!?! I'm sick of it!!



O, I use Gillette Mach 3 razor. Is one of those fancy expensive electric razors worth it? Will it work better?!?!



Shaving question X_x?

The Mach III is an excellent choice. Shaving with or against the grain is personal choice - it is more irritating to shave against, but you are right, it is a closer shave. Hair removal products are usually a BAD idea for the face... but I don't know enough about that...



Electric razors will (IMHO) never get as close as a Mach III or similar... they just can't do it...



Shaving cream is VERY important. I always used to use Barbasol or other standard cheap cans but a friend gave me some "Clarins for Men" shaving cream - it made a WORLD of DIFFERENCE! (usually found in Macy's or other mid to high level department stores in among the woman's perfume/makeup departments). I won't use anything else now (although there are similar higher quality products out there). It is $10 a can, but you use so little it last a LONG time... It is worth the extra cash. Plus, with any cream, wet your face first and the longer you leave it on (well, within reason - you don't want it to dry out ;) the closer the shave will be - it softens up the hair. Also, shave AFTER walking around a bit in the morn - shaving right out of bed is a bad idea - your face puffs up some at night and the hairs don't stick out as much until you've been up for a while.



I am not gay (not that there is anything wrong with that ;) and am not a cosmetic product kind of guy, but this shaving cream ROCKS!



Shaving question X_x?

you can get a product from lush that should help its called Razorantium :) lush are brilliant!!!!!!



http://www.lush.co.uk/products/Razoranti...



they have lush stores in California....



http://usa.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb/53?ex...

No comments:

Post a Comment