Sunday, November 15, 2009

How can I grow a goatee quickly?

I had facial hair on chin for about 1.5 years, then I shaved it off using a razor, but what comes out is hard hair that can just be felt, and not seen, and I need a goatee quickly, as without facial hair on my chin, I look like an old man, though i am only 15.



How can I grow a goatee quickly?

okay got your point.



i would suggest you to cut a goatee yourself and shave the area around it so that it would be more visible. also when we look at sumthing we always compare the things so when people would look at your face even though your goatee will not be that prominent still as area around it would be clean shaved so it would leave a good mark.



rest dont worry..diff people have diff opinions take the compliments and just forget the bad remarks,,,



keep rocking/



How can I grow a goatee quickly?

dont shave



go to your local barber shop



tell them to make a goatee



simple!!



How can I grow a goatee quickly?

Step 1 - Stop shaving your chin



Step 2 - wait a week or 2



Step 3 - groom to desired shape



Step 4 - Enjoy your new goatee



How can I grow a goatee quickly?

it cant be seen?



dye it.

No comments:

Post a Comment