Friday, November 13, 2009

Will i grow!? im 17 1/2?

im 5"7' feet tall and my penis is 5 inches long. i am 17 birthday in january. i have facial hair not really a beard though. some chest hair and a happy trail. pubic hair arm hair. my dad and brother grew when they were 18+. dad is 5"9.5' brother is 5"10.5' mom is 5"2'. i have broad shoulders and a heavy build.. short legs. i lift weights regularly. have had good excercise and diet for the past year atleast. i have a baby face. I have not grown at all in 2.5 years so awnser these questions.



1.if you have facial hair are you done?



2. did anyone have large growth 17+ if so share.



3. does penis grow at 17+?



4. is it possible to grow taller than my dad and brother.(my brother and i look nothing alike)



5.what can i do to compliment growth. what sports, food , excercises?



i know alot of these topics get posted but im seriously depressed. i feel like i got the short end of the stick compared to peers. and this girl i like only cares about tall men :(



Will i grow!? im 17 1/2?

Well, first off I'm 19, I don't mean to brag, but my penis is 11 inches long. I'm 6'6" and i'm still growing. I've had facial hair since i was 14. I hit my biggest growth spurt at age 13. I grew from 5ft to 6ft. in just 6 months. I work out alot and exercise constantly and eat healthy. I grew taller than my dad (6ft) and my mom (5'6") doctors only said I'd get to 6'2", they were wrong. I'm the tallest in my family and all my brothers and I are taller than our parents. you're not done growing when you get facial hair. I think the male stops growing bigger at around 25. last year I was 6'5", I grow about an inch a year now. I don't know where I get it from. The penis does continue to grow past age 17. As long as you eat healthy foods and exercise daily, you should continue to grow.



The sports to choose should be something with running involved, and alot of strength training. Foods: go to a GNC store, you should find what you need. Get a gym membership somewhere if you haven't already.



Will i grow!? im 17 1/2?

boys usually dont stop growing till about 20 or 21. it may be slow though...



Will i grow!? im 17 1/2?

Don't know about your weenie issues, but my pop was a midget until he hit about 18-19, and he skyrocketed.



Will i grow!? im 17 1/2?

Haven't you taken any health classes in high school yet? Males can grow until they are 25. Also, are you the oldest brother? Oldest siblings tend to be shorter than the younger ones (psy teacher). Most likely, since you're keeping your body in good shape, it'll still keep growing.



Try stretching more, and maybe you could get a couple inches through good posture.



Will i grow!? im 17 1/2?

Well, people develop differently and at different rates..



You might get taller, and a longer shlong.



How tall was your dad and mom(and how long were their genitals)?



Will i grow!? im 17 1/2?

There is no science for this.



Wrong girl.



Either you will grow or you won't.



Will i grow!? im 17 1/2?

Eat MacDonald Hamburgers and exercise well daily and you will be growing taller in about nine months. Trust me! Most everyone will be smaller than you soon. You also need to be brave in the face of woman. Talk to them like friends and they will take care of the penis in time.



Will i grow!? im 17 1/2?

Hi,



You will grow till the age of 21 years. Your growth will have in all directions.



Will i grow!? im 17 1/2?

Why bother! Man, it doesn't mean that if your tall you get all the ladies in the world or if you had a longer penis you might have sex all year long. Just be yourself and accept what God have given you. If you trust in him then you see that you will grow, not in physical but spiritual, if you know what I mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!1.........



Will i grow!? im 17 1/2?

well, it it this way, I'm 15 and I've got side burns, I'm fair sure I'm not finished with growing, and maybe you should see a doctor or something about your other issues, but hey, be happy with what God gave you :)



Will i grow!? im 17 1/2?

Your body will stop growing around 36 years old. If your worried about your penis don't get fat, as it seems to vanish...



Will i grow!? im 17 1/2?

males stop growing in their 20s so yeah you would probally still grow and for your penis just remember its not how big it is, its how you use it. So Just dont worry.



Will i grow!? im 17 1/2?

i saw this doctor on Oprah, you should check him out: Dr. OZ



he's really informative.



here's a website:



http://www.oprah.com/health/oz/oz_200710...



btw, I'm a 19 year old female.... who's 4 foot 10 inches, so there are girls out there for you.



and i'm not one to care about the whole sex thing, being that i've never had any.



so just wait and ask a biology teacher if you really want to know more.



Will i grow!? im 17 1/2?

Yes most likely it will bro. Honestly mine grew an inch after high school. And your hight issue, it depends on ur genes but I've heard seriousley the the last child in a family has a greater chance of growing the tallest. I'm an example of that in my family, youngest of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment