Sunday, November 15, 2009

Why am I such a hairy girl?

This is embaressing, but I have such a big problem with facial hair. I pluck hairs out of my chin almost everyday and hairs are always popping up on my cheeks. They are not there one day and then out of nowhere a hair just appears on my cheek. I also get hairs on my neck. I can't even see them to pluck, but I can feel them. I tried electrolysis before for parts of my face, but I went for a few months and it just didn't work...I didn't notice that much change. Also, I know there is laser surgury, but not sure if I can afford it. I am 33 and have dealt with this since I was a teen, but it seems to get worse when I get older. I know it is common for hair to appear on upper lips...but what about chin, cheeks, and neck? Is there something wrong with me? Sometimes I think that maybe I should have been a man?



Why am I such a hairy girl?

no, you shouldn't be a man im sure your a beautiful lady.



it just depends on different ethnic groups



indian women have lots of hair too and they practice certain ways of hair removal, its called threading



here is one link, but you should look into it, its pretty cool



http://jscms.jrn.columbia.edu/cns/2005-0...



lots of women have hair issues, whether its their chin cheeks and neck or arms.. if you were the only one, im sure there wouldn't be so many links on the internet about it! lol



here is another link



http://www.womens-health.com/boards/hair...



i don't know if these will help you any, but just know that you're normal ^^ you have no need to worry, its just in your genes, im sure if you go back in your family tree, theres other women with the same issues you have.



as well as if you go back into your culture you'll find the same thing



its just the matter of accepting it, and knowing your beautiful no matter what :)



Why am I such a hairy girl?

it could be genetic, ask your doctor to check your tostosterone



Why am I such a hairy girl?

LOLWTFOMGBBQ



Sorry, had to throw that out there.



I've read things like this before... I'd go see a doctor or something :\



Why am I such a hairy girl?

Some women have genes that make them have more hair. Have your testosterone level checked. Most women get hairs on their face as they get older anyways!!



Why am I such a hairy girl?

Are you Puertorican,portuguese?Do you have Italian ancestry from sicily?



Why am I such a hairy girl?

Shave yo face foo



Why am I such a hairy girl?

its genetic



//

No comments:

Post a Comment