Friday, November 13, 2009

Goatee: Yes or No?

I have a babyface. People always say i look like im 17 even though im 24. To combat this (i like being thought of as older) i have had a goatee for several years, but recently tried the clean shaven approach. That seemed okay, but part of me missed my goatee... not i cant decided which i like better



I have a round face shape, and super super blonde hair... my facial hair is slightly darker than my head hair, with almost a slight hint of redness to it... does this work well, or is facial hair best for those with dark hair?



Goatee: Yes or No?

Goatee all the way. They are hot. Sideburns are hot too.



Goatee: Yes or No?

a goatee may end up look like you are trying to hard to be gruffy when your face is young. so, first you have to define why you want to have a goatee. a ceasar hair cut and a 5 o'clock shadow may be all you need. gl



Goatee: Yes or No?

i hate goatees!!!! I made my husband shave his off!!!



Goatee: Yes or No?

goatee!!!! and sideburns!!!



Goatee: Yes or No?

Goatee...no no NO!



Try a chin strap, they can look really sexy



Goatee: Yes or No?

My man is fair, blonde, blue eyed, and super sexy with his goatee! I myself prefer the goat, it think it looks very nice, clean shaven is OK, but the goat is just so manly! I say go for the goatee and smile alot :D



Goatee: Yes or No?

tee hee he mr.myszak ( teacher with one of those weird goteas)



dont get one people will start calling u mr.mysak who is 24 hee hee



Goatee: Yes or No?

yeah go for it, if you want to look like a billy goat.

No comments:

Post a Comment