Sunday, November 15, 2009

A question for the ladies?

what do you think about facial hair?



i've had a few female comments on some pictures on my 360 saying like "eew a beard" or "lose the beard". Personally I see nothing wrong with a neatly groomed bit of facial hair. If I were to shave I'd look like a 15 year old so grew a little ring beard. so do you or don't you like facial hair on a guy? why or why not?



A question for the ladies?

I think facial hair is wonderful. My husband grew (and keeps) a mustache shortly after we met. He occasionally grows a goatee-type thing that looks great on him also, but is harder for him to maintain. My ex, however, had a huge, full beard in which you could see what he'd had for breakfast - several days ago. That may be why you get 'eew a beard' occasionally - people having that sort of memories, even if YOURS is clean and cool. Don't change - if someone wants to change you, they don't care about you. (My husband is 40 and without the fur, looks about 18, which is why he likes it.)



A question for the ladies?

if it is groomed and like totally not all over the place and like isn['t completely huge i thinks its quite ok



A question for the ladies?

If it is neat i like it. Like a gottii. If it is all over i will tolerate it. If you got a forest, we got a problem.



A question for the ladies?

I am not keen on facial hair on men. I am not sure why. I don't find it attractive, although a beard is better than having just a moustache



A question for the ladies?

that's not for me to judge the question is dfo you like facial hair on yourself if you feel secure about the way you look that's the good thing so whoever it is you is trying to impress don't worry about it because there is a lot of women who like men with facial hair



A question for the ladies?

each to there own, its like angthing, what you like your best friend doesnt. me i have to say,not really into it, but if you like the way you look thats all what matters......



A question for the ladies?

i love it



A question for the ladies?

I've looked at the pics and I have to agree lose the beard.



I know yours isn't a gross bushy thing, but personally they make me shudder, I get visions of old men with dirty food stained beards and I find that a real turn off.



A question for the ladies?

Not a mad fan, but looking underneath the undergrowth, if I fancied the pants of a man, a beard, moustache or the entire coat of an orangutan wouldn't be able to stop me....a bit of hair can't stop chemistry!



A question for the ladies?

i dont mind facial hair...i think its kinda cute to be honest.



A question for the ladies?

I think it depends on whose wearing the beard, even though Brad Pitt lost about 70% of his sex apeal when he grew that famous huge beard, but in general I really hate them. They can make you look old sometimes, and they look a bit unhygenic (sorry! got a persoanl thing about bits of food in beard), and they are not nice to kiss with, you know, facial rash.



A question for the ladies?

it really depends on your girlfriend as lots of kissing really does cause a rash on the faces of the girls and its embarrassing for them if they have a dreadful rash, Be kind and have a nice clean shave



A question for the ladies?

It works on some and not others. When I was a kid I teased my Dad about his beard. one day he shaved it off and I wouldn't talk to him til it grew back.



Some women love the beards, some get used to them once they get to know you. It should be your choice if you want to keep it, unless ofcourse it really does look dreadful!!



peersonally I have been out with guys with beards and I think they are fine, the plus side of them is you never have scratchy stubble, which can be quite painful.



You don't get facial rash from a proper beard, just sharp stubble.



A question for the ladies?

Personally, I love facial hair...Not too much. Yours I consider to be perfect in my eyes. A nicely shaped goatee.



A question for the ladies?

It doesn't work on every guy. I like a nice gotee myself.



A question for the ladies?

Personally I like a nice tidy beard on a man. But there is nothing worse if its not looked after properly. Keep it clean!



A question for the ladies?

the key is grooming grooming grooming! don't let it get all scraggly and nasty looking. don't let your mustache grow over your upper lip.... way too 80's magnum pi looking.... and if it's patchy so that the skin shows through in some spots and not others.... shave it all off and look 15.



A question for the ladies?

its a very personal choice.



When i see the likes of orlando bloom and his little goatee i think yes it looks well cute, but then i see a proper tache and my stomach turns over - only cos my dad has had one like forever lol



A question for the ladies?

heres the thing, my friends who's 16 grew a beard and it looked ridiculous. It was like fluff on his face, but if its a proper beard the can look ok. I happen to HATE goaties, but its and individual thing. Also i always thing is unpleasant to kiss people with beards cos it scratches.



A question for the ladies?

I had a look I think it suits you keep it



A question for the ladies?

Sugar, if you want a beard you have one, but personally I dont like them.. do not know what it is about them, i think it makes the guy look older. It also hurts when you kiss the man



A question for the ladies?

A bit of stubble can look good, but can cause us to come out in a terrible stubble rash, very unsightly, and can be quite painful. Thats why you get the 'eew' reaction. Or maybe you really don't suit it!



A question for the ladies?

I personally love a well groomed beard on a man, especially if he is , well, to be very blunt, kissing or licking in very very sensitive places. OMG! WHoa...



;)



A question for the ladies?

i like it



A question for the ladies?

A little facial hair on a guy it's ok, as long as it groomed and you don't look like a bum. Girls prefer smooth skin, but a bit a hair gives that manly look we so love :) so I guess it's a matter of taste. What someone likes, another hates. If you like it, feel more confident with it on and your woman does not complaine abot it, keep it . See'yah



A question for the ladies?

NO...MEN WITH BEARDS HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE. FOR THEM IT IS A SCREEN TO HIDE BEHIND. I WOULD NOT TRUST YOU, CLEAN SHAVEN WITH NOTHING TO HIDE, THATS BETTER..



A question for the ladies?

I have to admit i am a facial hair fan. not david bellamy stylee but within reason facial hair is very sexy.



Its really masculine and quite feral, keep the face fur I say!



A question for the ladies?

LOL PeterG...Way to get the ladies to view and, blog ya' 360 page!!! As I just did!!! Def' keep ya' facial hair!!! I find well groomed facial hair on men, very attractive!!!



A question for the ladies?

facial hair is ok as long as its not like a old mans beard a little is quite a turn on xx



A question for the ladies?

It is very nice when you keep it neat, shaving it in a descent style or way the Ladies will appreciate. My husband have a facial hair neatly groomed that is why i love him too much. Especially when am walking with him, so i like it on a guy.



A question for the ladies?

no facial hair please! it looks unattractive and I think it might irritate my skin if i wanna kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment