Sunday, November 15, 2009

Am I a late bloomer?

I turned 18 this year. I've been growing hair "down there" since I was 14 and started arm pit hair a couple of years ago. I remember I started facial hair last year, but my chest hasn't really grown much hair. My dad has a chest full of hair though. But like any other guy, I'm mostly concerned about my penis. It's not the length I'm worried about, but more the girth. It's oddly thinner than what I expect of an adult penis :/



And yeah, I still wake up with morning wood. Am I gonna grow or what? I'm afraid to get intimate with a girl because of this.



Am I a late bloomer?

It's all a matter of the genes you inherited. You're not a "late bloomer" from what you said, and your penis is probably about the size it's going to be. Believe me, girls don't compare penis sizes. Most never see more than one or two in their lives anyway, unless they're the kind you don't want to associate with. Vaginas really don't have any width of their own, they just stretch to fit. I'm sure you'll be just fine. Just be careful, OK? Just because you want to have sex doesn't mean it's a good idea.



Am I a late bloomer?

Size does not have a lot to do w/ how happy women are in bed. It has more to do w/ foreplay, oral sex, and mostly taking it slow. I believe most men (penis wise) bloom more w/ age till midlife. Being w/ a man who has a big penis is only suprising and exciting the first time. After that, women usually get tired of the largeness. Who cares when you get chest hair. That isn't really a turn on. If you want a larger chest do pushups.



Am I a late bloomer?

a girl should except you for you...not your penis...and all penis's are different so yah..



and a lot of guys dont even grow chest hair.



dont feel bad.



Am I a late bloomer?

size do matter cause vaginas arent all same shapes n sized either. some r lose n some r tight. so havin a big one keeps u prepared for who ever the woman is or size of her vagina.



Am I a late bloomer?

start taking penile enlargement pills to grow your girth.

No comments:

Post a Comment