Friday, November 13, 2009

Is growing a goatee really that hard?

I'm 19 years old and have a small patch of facial hair under my lip, and the nearest patch would be on my chin, where it extends up like it wants to form a goatee but then doesnt. I've been trying to grow one for about 3 weeks now, but I've just about decided that I just have weird facial hair lol. Any advice or any kind of product that would accelerate (or give) the growth of facial hair in a controlled area?



Is growing a goatee really that hard?

i'm 21 and have a goatee (just chin). the hard part of growing a full goatee is the left and right side of your mouth. Keep shaving it until you feel your facial hair is growing faster and then stop in the area that you want to grow the goatee. I started shaving at 13 because i had a beard practically. I varies in all people how fast it grows.....



Is growing a goatee really that hard?

i would say it is as hard as growing a beard cuz you have to shave hair off everywhere on your face accept for the goatee part and just let it fill out.



Is growing a goatee really that hard?

You do not have weird facial hair, it just hasn't started growing full force yet. Give it some time and one day it will be growing at a rate that you'll wish it was back like it is now!



Is growing a goatee really that hard?

im a sikh (religion) and as part of my religion, i dont shave or trim at all. Ive had my beard for about 2.5 years and when i compare it to other people's uncut beards, mine hasn't started growing in all the places where i has on older men. My moustache still does not join my beard around my lips. Im currently 17 and i reckon it'd take maybe 3 or 4 years for it to have fully develpoed.



Is growing a goatee really that hard?

Genetic history is involved here. Some Men have trouble growing facial hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment