Friday, November 13, 2009

Can i grow 5 '11 1/2?

I an 19 year old male( just turned 19 last week) and I have grown 3/4 of an inch in the past year. However my growth as always kind of been steady, I never really had a huge growth spurt. I was 5'5 at 13 and a little under 5'9 at 18. Well when I turned 18 during last summer, all of a sudden my voice started cracking, started growing light facial hair, fine chest hairspimples all over the place and grew 3/4 of an inch to my current height of 5'9 1/2 I still have very oily skin and my voice still breaks occasinaly and my facial hair and pubic hair are still growing. Can I grow to 6 feet when I stop growing



Dad 6 feet



Mom like 5'5



grandma 5'7



Grandad 6'0 1/



grandma 5'3



Grandad 6 feet



My dad sister is 5'11 lol



My dad grandfather was 6'4



My dad has 3 brothers and all of them are over 6 feet



Lol I have way to many tall people in my family to stay this same height



Can i grow 5 '11 1/2?

It's possible. Unfortunately we'll never know until you just stop growing. Most guys continue to grow until 21, but you were a bit of a late bloomer, so you could go longer than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment