Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Question For people Who Do Facial Waxing (on Upper lip)?

Hey guys, lets say i buy 2 boxes of facial waxing at walmart, when will i have to go back and get more? (Like how long will 2 boxes last?) And aslo, lets say for some reason i cant go get another box.. and my hairs grow back, will it show a lot? Or less than what it showed before i started waxing?



(I'm A girl)



Question For people Who Do Facial Waxing (on Upper lip)?

I don't wax at home (I use Nair). But, the hair isn't very obvious; while I wouldn't say it's any less obvious than what it was before you wax, it's not all that much darker, either.



Besides, if you stare closely enough at any girl, she has a little bit of hair above her lip (less she's really blond or waxes)! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment